Luciferian Order of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotherhood

3 posters

Go down

Brotherhood  Empty Brotherhood

Post by bernard fort Sat 25 Apr - 11:42

What is our/ your goal with our Brotherhood ? What does it represents for you and how to combine your strong individuality and sometimes our misanthropic feelings or mood with the fact we are an Order ?

bernard fort

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood  Empty Re: Brotherhood

Post by WxTen Mon 27 Apr - 10:47

I think everything is in the questions.

People think "I don't have to answer"... "it's too  exhausting"... "Moving my fingers on the keyboard is so hard, I first have to move my brain, you don't realise what you are asking me for...".

So yeah, being a part of a real "serious" Order asks for energy.

-> No energy, no true debut of the beginning of a (strong) will means you are a weak lamb.

This is my personnal point of view that will never change 'til I will be really dead.
WxTen
WxTen
Admin

http://www.fallofman.eu/path_atavistic_violence.html

Back to top Go down

Post by WxTen Mon 27 Apr - 10:50

So, you can understand I am waiting really really more than what I am seeing.

This is my answer to your questions Bernard.

I think the lack of responses from our members is a fact we can, now, call not even a lack of participation but also, a lack of respect and education.
WxTen
WxTen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cortwilliams Tue 5 May - 17:03

My goal in reference to this Brotherhood is to learn, share, and participate in works which further my own Adversarial becoming, as well as to do what I can to facilitate this process with my Brothers and Sisters. This can be a challenge insofar as the individualistic nature of the dark path tends to a Lone Wolf mentality-And rightly so-But sometimes it is best to hunt together, that we might work together to fell our quarry.

cortwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by WxTen Tue 5 May - 20:15

cortwilliams wrote:My goal in reference to this Brotherhood is to learn, share, and participate in works which further my own Adversarial becoming, as well as to do what I can to facilitate this process with my Brothers and Sisters. This can be a challenge insofar as the individualistic nature of the dark path tends to a Lone Wolf mentality-And rightly so-But sometimes it is best to hunt together, that we might work together to fell our quarry.

I can't say it a better way Cort Smile
WxTen
WxTen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum